Data protection declaration according to Art. 13 GDPR
This data protection declaration applies to the website of the Düren Süd Ost district council .
You can find contact options in the legal info .
We are pleased that you are interested in our website. The protection of your data is very important to us. In principle, we only collect data that is necessary to provide the services you have requested. Thus, you can visit our site without providing any personal information. We only store access information without personal reference in the so-called server log files and our user analysis. More information on server log files can be found below in the respective sections. If personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected for further services, this is always done with your voluntary and explicit consent.
The personal data collected will not be passed on to third parties or used for any other purpose than that explained in this data protection declaration without your explicit consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Purposes of processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Your contact requests and communications.
- Management and response to inquiries.
- Provision of our online offer.
- Administration and organizational tasks.
- To provide contractual services.
Relevant legal bases
Below you can see the legal bases of the GDPR on the basis of which we may process your personal data. In addition to the GDPR, national data protection regulations may apply in your or our country of residence.
- Consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a. GDPR) – The person concerned has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose or several specific purposes.
- Fulfillment of contract and pre-contractual inquiries (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b. DSGVO) – The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are required at the request of the data subject respectively.
- Legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c. GDPR) – The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject.
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. GDPR) – Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which protect personal Data require prevail.
In addition to the GDPR, further national data protection regulations apply in Germany . These can be found in detail in the “Bundesdatenschutzgesetz neu” (Federal Data Protection Act new).
For security reasons, we use so-called SSL encryption on these pages. With the help of this encryption, all communication with this site between you and the server is encrypted. You can tell whether the connection you are currently using is encrypted by the “s” in https:// at the top of the browser’s address line or by the lock symbol. There you can usually get more information about the certificate used and the type of encryption. If there is only http://, i.e. without an “s”, the connection is not secure and everything that is sent via it can be read.
Server log files
With every request, i.e. with every page call, information is automatically stored in so-called server log files. These are in detail:
- your IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Address of the accessed page or file
- Amount of data transferred in bytes
- Request success or error code (“status code”)
- Identification of your web browser (e.g. browser type, browser version and operating system used; “User-Agent” header)
- Previously visited page that led you here via a link (“Referer” header)
Your web browser automatically sends the information on the last two points. You may be able to disable this in your web browser settings. This data in the server log files cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. An evaluation is carried out exclusively to ensure the provision of our website and to detect any sources of error. We also reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use. The server log files are automatically deleted after a reasonable period of time.
We provide a contact form on our website. If you send us inquiries via this form, the data contained therein, including all personal data you have provided there, will be stored by us in the event of follow-up questions and processed to process your request. This data will not be passed on by us without your consent.
Personal data such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc., which are only required to carry out the requested task, are also used exclusively for the purpose of carrying out this task. These data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their processing, but no later than after 3 years.
Right to information, deletion, blocking
You have the right to receive information about your personal data stored by us, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing free of charge at any time. In addition, you have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. If you wish this or have further questions on the subject, you can contact us at any time. The necessary contact details can be found in the legal info .
If you have any questions about data protection, you are welcome to contact our administrator.
Telephone: 02421 / 2627929
We will be happy to provide you with information about technical and organizational measures for the secure handling of your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Supervisory authority in North Rhine-Westphalia:
Landesbeauftragte(r) für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44